Families waiting areas
Special waiting areas for families are installed in the airport. These playgrounds equipments allow children to have fun in complete safety under the watchful eye of their parents.
Equipments at disposal of children : TV space, soft play structures, touch screen games, interactive screens …
Family pass security control
Travelling in family ?
During school holiday weekends, a security checkpoint is just for you !
A personnalised welcome for families is available on weekends and holidays - Hall D:
- Saturday 14th of April from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday 15th of April from 8:00am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday 21th of April from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Dimanche 22th of April from 8:00am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Extra long week-end of May:
- Saturday 5th of May from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday 6th of May from 8:00am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Friday 18th of May from 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday 19th of May from 9:30am to 5:30pm
Arrival level - Hall C
More information at the information desk wher you can also pick up the key (microwave and changing table).
Dedicated rooms are available in the airport if you need to change babys' diaper.
Generally locatated near the toilet facilities you could find these spaces following the specific signs.
Self-service pushchairs available in the Hall D boarding area.
The Family Plus Label
The Toulouse-Blagnac airport has been awarded the Famille Plus label for its initiatives in terms of welcoming families, airport support and services.